It is our pleasure to introduce you our reinforcement steel B550B, in bars & coils.
Did you now advantages that B550B has:
1. Steel savings – Potential to reduce steel reinforcement by up to 10% compared to B500B
2. Logistics – Up to 10% less trucks delivering reinforcement to site – frees up site space and saves manpower & time
3. Concrete savings – Reduction in structural element size is possible when used with appropriate grade of concrete and results in overall dead load being reduced
4. Storage space – Space required for site storage of steel reinforcement can be reduced by up to 10%
5. Time reduction – Overall time savings can be accomplished by factoring in the earlier stated benefits
6. Environment – Reduced construction noise, fuel consumption etc.
For more details please contact our sales managers.